I made these tonight and all 3 ok my kids at a full pork chop. My kids are 5,4, & 2. And they are not always great eaters.
Sorry it's not the best picture, but believe me it's delicious!
We ate these without the pecans. And served french bread and corn on the cob on the side.
Servings: 4 Time: 30 min
• 4 Boneless pork chops
• 2T. Vegetable oil
• 1/4 C. Brown sugar
• 1/4 t. Ground cinnamon
• 1/4 t. Nutmeg
• 1/4 t. Salt
• 1/8 t. Pepper
• 2 Braeburn apples
• 4 T. Butter
• 1 C. Chicken broth
• 4 T. chopped pecans (optional)
• Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and pork chops.
• Brown pork chops on each side, about 5-6 min. Remove from pan.
• In a small bowl add sugar and spices.
• Core apples and slice into 1/2 in. thick wedges.
• Melt butter in skillet, add sugar, apples and broth.
Cover and cook for 3-4 min.
• Add pork chops back in. Continue cooking until pork chops are done.
Approx. 10 min.
• Serve with pecans sprinkled on top.
*If the sauce seems to thin you can add a little corn starch to thicken it up