Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crockpot BBQ Ribs

I haven't posted anything yet and since I'm already 2 days overdue with my baby I thought I'd better do it quick because I'll be out of commission for a while. This is probably the easiest crockpot recipe ever, but it is soooo yummy!

Boneless Country Ribs (as much as you need for your family)
1 Bottle of BBQ sauce-any flavor

Put in crockpot and cook 3-5 hours on high, (more or less depending on how much meat)
Serve on top of rice. I usually put it with a salad or green vegetable and some rolls.
It's a perfect Sunday dinner. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks tasty! Good luck with your baby!

Kimby said...

I am excited to find some yummy recipes!

I found a very cute background for this site if you want to use it! http://leeloudelish.blogspot.com/