1 cups Sugar
1/2 cup Margarine
3 Tablespoons Cocoa
1/4 teaspoon Salt
6 Tablespoons Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
3 cups Rolled Oats
1 cup Crispy Rice Cereal
1. Mix oatmeal and crispy rice cereal together in a bowl.
2. In a saucepan, bring sugar, margarine, cocoa, salt, and milk to a boil. Add vanilla and stir.
3. Add chocolate mixture to oatmeal mixture. Stir.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet or wax paper. For less crumbly cookies, smash the cookie mixture against the side of the pan or bowl, or your hand (if cool enough to handle).
5. You can make balls with your hands (if cool). Let cool.
Makes about 90-100 small teaspoon sized cookies.
Note: Add a little more milk if it gets too crumbly and warm up for a small amount of time.