Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cilantro Lime Ranch

Serve this on Cafe Rio Pork ... or as a different dressing to spice up a salad. It's good.

1 package Hidden Valley Dips Seasoning (NOT the dressing mix, you have to use the Dips mix)
16 oz. sour cream
1 cup buttermilk*
Salsa Verde (how much depends on your preference)

(looks like this)
Combine all ingredients and shake until throughly mixed.

K, this is what I do. I make the ranch dressing in a shaker, without the salsa verde. Then I pour some of it into my Magic Bullet, and add some salsa verde, and blend it together. It's good, promise. I only use it for Cafe Rio Pork and then I still have the regular ranch to use. That's just my personal preference, obviously.

*I never have buttermilk, so I make my own. Use 1 T. lemon juice, and add enough milk to make a cup. Let sit for 5 minutes.

No comments: